- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Ghana Items
Ivan Cavaleiro and Rafa, two of Portugal's best young players, have earned their first senior call-ups for next week's friendly against Cameroon.
The North Dakota National Guard has partnered with two African countries as part of a federal program that fosters security cooperation between other nations and the United States.
The Pew Research Center recently published a study that reveals emerging nations are rapidly adopting mobile and Internet technology. Cellphones are particularly prevalent worldwide. These technologies are changing people's lives in many ways.
Shirley Temple got her first ambassador appointment after Secretary of State Henry Kissinger heard her discussing Namibia at a party and, in her words, was "surprised that I even knew the word."
National coach Sewnet Bishaw was fired by the Ethiopia Football Federation on Wednesday despite leading the team to the African Cup for the first time in over 30 years and to the brink of a maiden World Cup appearance.
Chris Wondolowski took full advantage of his opportunity to impress, scoring both of the United States' goals in a 2-0 exhibition win against South Korea over the weekend.
WBA middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin beat Osumanu Adama by TKO in the seventh round, his impressive speed and accuracy flooring his challenger three times on Saturday.
Libya lifted its first international football title by beating favorite and West African power Ghana on penalties in the final of the African Nations Championship on Saturday.
The Ghana Football Association says the Black Stars will play the Netherlands in a pre-World Cup friendly in Rotterdam on May 31.