- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
Latest Ghanaian Government Items
Critics are worried that Ghana has failed to come up with a detailed national strategy for spending an estimated $1 billion a year in revenues from a vast, newly discovered oil field or a framework to manage the money and regulate the country's fledgling petroleum industry.
Can Africa's latest rising star - which won the blessing of both the Obama and Bush administrations - avoid the corruption, cronyism and bad governance that has entrapped its neighbors?