- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Gilbert Arenas Items
Those empty seats were created in 2010, when Leonsis bought the team and did nothing to show fans that the man in charge, whose personnel decisions and coddling atmosphere set the stage for the Gilbert Arenas debacle, would be leaving. Instead, Leonsis embraced general manager Ernie Grunfeld.
Gilbert Arenas is still very much a fan of the NBA. It's safe to say however that he's not in the Roy Hibbert fan club.
Former Wizards guard Gilbert Arenas is rooting for his old team as they take on the Chicago Bulls. He shares plenty of other thoughts too.
It might seem like a different world, but the last time the Wizards faced the Bulls in the playoffs, Gilbert Arenas was the star.
It's been years since Gilbert Arenas played for the Wizards, and things didn't end well for Arenas in Washington, but Agent Zero still has love for the Wiz. He proved it Sunday night.
Bill Walton has become quite famous for his diatribes announcing college basketball games for ESPN, and this time he took aim at Gilbert Arenas.
The ex-Wizard hasn't played in the NBA since 2012. Arenas claims he wants back for 2014 while also looking back on end with Wizards by admitting, "I basically gave up."
The former Washington Wizards star, who was banished from the team after brandishing a handgun in the locker room following a dispute with teammate Javaris Crittenton over a card game, initially was pulled over for speeding.
Still, nostalgia for the team's original nickname remains, and a Monumental Sports & Entertainment official said the organization will continue to market throwback gear to tap that interest.