- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
Latest Gilbert Arenas Items
Trevor Ariza has to average three makes per game for the rest of the season to match the franchise record for made three-pointers set by Gilbert Arenas.
Bill Walton has become quite famous for his diatribes announcing college basketball games for ESPN, and this time he took aim at Gilbert Arenas.
The ex-Wizard hasn't played in the NBA since 2012. Arenas claims he wants back for 2014 while also looking back on end with Wizards by admitting, "I basically gave up."
Los Angeles had its three-game winning streak broken, 116-111 by the Washington Wizards on Tuesday night, while Bryant, who signed a two-year contract extension on Monday, watched on television from the locker room.
Since their last trip to the playoffs — in 2007-08, when Gilbert Arenas, Antawn Jamison and Caron Butler were still on the roster — the Wizards haven't even won 30 games in a season once. They had a low of 19 wins in 2008-09.
The former Washington Wizards star, who was banished from the team after brandishing a handgun in the locker room following a dispute with teammate Javaris Crittenton over a card game, initially was pulled over for speeding.
Still, nostalgia for the team's original nickname remains, and a Monumental Sports & Entertainment official said the organization will continue to market throwback gear to tap that interest.
Former NBA player and Atlanta native Javaris Crittenton was indicted Tuesday on charges of murder and gang activity.
The Redskins' Alexander and Golston are among several pairs of NFL teammates or former teammates who have ventured together into the business world. Some players pursue it as a hobby. Others hope to maximize their celebrity and disposable income to start building for their lives after football.