- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Gilbert Arenas Items
Things always seem to happen to D.C. athletes as soon as they're handed headline-grabbing megadeals. They get hurt … or their performance declines … or they commit an off-field/court/ice indiscretion. Or some combination of the three.
They were once the centerpiece of the Washington Wizards, a vaunted Big Three tasked with anchoring an era of deep playoff runs and, possibly, contend for a championship.
Dwyane Wade knew during pregame warmups that the Miami Heat were going to have a long night. By the end of the first quarter, the Memphis Grizzlies let everyone else know that Wade was right.
Detroit Tigers third baseman Miguel Cabrera has a broken bone below his right eye after being struck by a bad-hop grounder, sidelining the star slugger for at least a week with Opening Day on deck.
The NBA is back in business, and Gilbert Arenas was one of the first on the move.
The Magic have announced they are using a new Collective Bargaining Agreement amnesty provision to release guard Gilbert Arenas.
Former Washington Wizards guard Javaris Crittenton has been returned to Atlanta to face a murder charge in the shooting death of a woman, police said.
A former Wizards player who is accused of fatally shooting an Atlanta woman appeared to be retaliating for being robbed of $55,000 worth of jewelry, police said.
Former NBA player Javaris Crittenton was in police custody after being arrested at a Southern California airport to board a flight to Atlanta, where his lawyer said he would go to surrender in a murder case.