- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Gilead Sciences Items
Antonin Holy, a renowned Czech scientist whose research significantly contributed to the development of antiviral drugs, has died, his long-time research institute said Tuesday.
The Food and Drug Administration on Monday approved the first drug shown to reduce the risk of HIV infection before engaging in sex or other risky conduct, the latest milestone in the 30-year battle against the virus that causes AIDS.