- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Ginger White
He's still plotting an aggressive campaign schedule across several states, but Herman Cain also has begun to outline a possible exit strategy from the race for the Republican presidential nomination.
His campaign rocked anew, a feisty Herman Cain claimed a "groundswell of positive support" from backers on Wednesday and accused critics of trying to derail his White House bid as he worked to stem the fallout from allegations of a 13-year extramarital affair.
An Atlanta businesswoman who has asserted she had a longstanding affair with Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain stood by her story Wednesday despite his denials, saying she was not proud to admit it.
Once upon a time they called it the "double standard." Women were held to higher virtue than men. Then women learned to stoop to conquer. In a sex-saturated world, women could exploit their tales of sex for titillation and money. A woman no longer has to be the victim of a brute. She could be a damsel in the distress of others.
A Georgia businesswoman says she and Republican presidential hopeful Herman Cain had a 13-year extramarital affair, an allegation that Cain is denying as strongly as earlier allegations of sexual harassment.
An Atlanta businesswoman said Monday that she had a 13-year extramarital affair with Herman Cain — an accusation he went on television to deny, but that is likely to continue as a storyline that has dented the presidential hopes of the onetime Republican front-runner.