- N.Y. prosecutors: Russian diplomats bilked $1.5 million from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
- Sarah Palin responds to Martin Bashir’s resignation, praises media
- Obama to send 2 Gitmo terror suspects back to Algeria
- Paul Walker secretly bought $9K wedding ring for Iraq vet
- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Giorgio Armani Prive
On day two of Paris's frantic three days of haute couture collections, Chanel took the fashion crowd to the skies and highlights included super-sexy, celebrity-filled Armani Prive.
There were no shrinking violets on the Emmy Awards red carpet Sunday night, with stars wearing bold red _ from Lea Michele's dress to Christina Hendricks' lips _ as well as strapless necklines and more than a little bit of glitter.
Walking, Paris' elite cadre of haute couture designers seems to have determined, is out _ at least for the handful of women wealthy enough to fork out the price of a car for a single dress.
A day after the civil wedding that transformed one-time Olympic swimmer Charlene Wittstock into the Princess of Monaco, she and Prince Albert II exchanged vows in a star-studded religious ceremony Saturday.
A day after the civil wedding that transformed one-time Olympic swimmer Charlene Wittstock into a princess of Monaco, she and Prince Albert II exchanged vows in a star-studded religious ceremony Saturday.
Monaco's Prince Albert II and Princess Charlene promised each other love and fidelity in an extravagant religious wedding Saturday attended by international celebrities and royalty, bringing new allure to the tiny principality known for its luxurious casinos and as stomping ground for the rich and famous.