- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Girls
A girl is any female human from birth through childhood and adolescence to attainment of adulthood when she becomes a woman. The term may also be used to mean a young woman. - Source: Wikipedia
Slavery is alive and well.
There's a catfight on magazine row in New York, sort of. There's nothing ladylike about it. Jezebel magazine is the online gladiator, a feminist David with sling and arrows aimed at gorgeous women in expensive clothes. Vogue magazine, the target, is the glossy Goliath of svelte high fashion with lots of blush and eyeliner.
There has been a lull. Talk of "Girls" settled down after its bombshell first season as fans took the opportunity to catch their breath.
"Mad Men" is making a bid for Emmy history, while a couple of fresh-faced girls are flirting with possible first-time nods at the 64th annual Primetime Emmy nominations.
"Mad Men" is on the brink of making Emmy drama series history, Lena Dunham's comedy "Girls" is the buzz du jour, and both are on cable. As Thursday's nominations proved, the gap between cable and the broadcast networks is stunningly wide and only getting wider.
"Mad Men," a piercingly bleak portrait of a 1960s American anti-hero, earned a leading 17 Emmy nominations Thursday and the chance to set a new record as the most-honored drama in television history.
Louis C.K. and Lena Dunham are on a collision course.