- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Gisgie Gendreau
Of the 1,833 signatures Mr. McCotter submitted by the state's May 15 deadline, just 244 appeared to be valid, said Gisgie Gendreau, spokeswoman for Michigan Secretary of State Ruth Johnson.
She added of the quandary: "The candidate himself told Gongwer, which is a news service here in Lansing, that he feels someone he trusted lied to him, and he's shocked."