- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
- Coburn calls hiring of embattled background check firm ‘troubling’
- World Cup: It’s raining men in Brazil as women samba with visitors
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Gita Bhatt
International Monetary Fund spokeswoman Gita Bhatt said the IMF's estimate of Zimbabwe's economic growth is significantly lower than the country's government statistics.
"Zimbabwe's economy is now operating far below its potential capacity," Ms. Bhatt said in email to The Washington Times. "Estimates of economic growth, therefore, to a large degree depend on how fast the capacity gap can be closed rather than an estimate of how fast the capacity can be expanded."