- Obama to Central American leaders: I need help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Giuseppe Rossi
Giuseppe Rossi will miss out on the World Cup once again.
Forward Giuseppe Rossi and midfielder Marco Verratti have been named as starters for Italy's friendly against Ireland on Saturday, giving both players the chance to show that they belong in the Azzurri's World Cup squad.
Giuseppe Rossi's dedication in his pursuit of a spot on Italy's World Cup squad has caught the eye of coach Cesare Prandelli.
Italy striker Giuseppe Rossi is showing good signs of fitness as he bids to earn a place in Cesare Prandelli's World Cup squad.
Italy coach Cesare Prandelli has already decided on his final 23-man World Cup squad and has asked the players to prove him right before he reveals who will be going to Brazil.
Giuseppe Rossi, a 27-year-old forward from New Jersey, was among 30 players selected for Italy's preliminary World Cup roster.
Teenage forward Domenico Berardi scored his third hat trick of the season to help Sassuolo win 4-3 at high-flying Fiorentina on Tuesday and boost its hopes of Serie A survival.
Italy forward Giuseppe Rossi's return from his latest right knee injury is on hold for at least another week, while Germany striker Mario Gomez may miss the rest of the season.
Italy coach Cesare Prandelli is hopeful of taking Giuseppe Rossi to the World Cup in Brazil but is wary of putting pressure on the young forward as he recovers from injury.
Fiorentina forward Giuseppe Rossi's injury is worse than expected after doctors discovered further damage to his right anterior cruciate ligament.
Giuseppe Rossi's hat trick for Fiorentina against Serie A champion Juventus earned him the top player vote in The Associated Press global soccer poll this week, while Roma remained first in the club rankings.
New Jersey-born striker Giuseppe Rossi will have knee surgery and is expected to sidelined for six months.
Giuseppe Rossi converted a penalty kick in the 71st minute for his 29th goal of the season, leading Villarreal over Zaragoza 1-0 Monday night.
Italian soccer is stuck in the past, according to Giuseppe Rossi, and that's why Spanish and English clubs have been dominating European competition in recent years.
New Jersey-born forward Giuseppe Rossi has agreed to a three-year contract extension with Villarreal through the 2015-16 season.
Rossi was born in New Jersey to Italian parents and was offered a chance to play for the United States ahead of the 2006 World Cup, but he has always said it was his dream to play for the Azzurri.
"Physically, I feel good," Rossi said. "It's not up to me to say what happens now. My job is to play and give my all."