- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Gladys Knight
A year after Whitney Houston's death, music executive Clive Davis remembered her in words _ and video.
Move over Christina Aguilera and Jennifer Lopez, a veteran singing diva is joining the ranks of judges on reality TV: Gladys Knight.
Move over Jennifer Lopez, a veteran singing diva is joining the ranks of judges on reality TV: Gladys Knight.
Knight, the older brother of singer Gladys Knight, said he was backstage during Wallace's show and didn't see him get hurt.
"That's what we're made of as professional performers," Knight told the jury.