- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Topic - Glen "Big Baby" Davis
For most of the last three months, Doc Rivers has relayed optimistic reports on Shaquille O'Neal's recovery from a "minor" injury to his right calf.
Rajon Rondo had a triple-double with 11 points, 10 assists and 10 rebounds, and the Boston Celtics beat the Miami Heat 85-82 on Sunday, with the defending Eastern Conference champions clinching the season series against their top pursuer.