- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Glen Long
"This is absolutely ridiculous," said Glen Long, a Pittsburgh Steelers season-ticket holder who flew in for the game from Baltimore. "That would be fraud anywhere in the world if you sold tickets to an event that you knew you didn't have. That's just wrong."
"Jerry sold tickets he didn't own," said Glen Long, a Steelers fan from Baltimore. "They call that fraud anywhere in the world."