- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Glen Murray
Mike Knuble defies the traditional laws of hockey. Players aren't supposed to score 20 goals in a season for the first time at age 30 and then do it eight more times.
There's something Mike Knuble, the Capitals blue-collar right wing, has done even better than Wayne Gretzky. Bet you cant guess what it is. Well hold that thought for a moment, though, and just marvel at his mere presence on the ice Wednesday night in the playoff opener against the Rangers.
"I've had the benefit of playing with good players," he said, "and I've been able to complement these guys.