- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Glen Taylor
Minnesota Timberwolves owner and printing company billionaire Glen Taylor has signed a purchase agreement to buy the Minneapolis Star Tribune.
The Minnesota Timberwolves have decided they want to bring Dave Joerger home to be their coach. Now all that stands in the way is agreeing on a contract and any possible compensation with the Memphis Grizzlies.
A Minnesota couple who allegedly lived in expensive homes and owned a yacht while taking more than $160,000 in state welfare benefits has been arrested.
Minnesota Timberwolves owner and printing company billionaire Glen Taylor has signed a letter of intent to buy the Minneapolis Star Tribune, the newspaper announced Tuesday.
Minnesota Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor sat before a throng of media, swallowed hard and said what many in and around the organization had been thinking for about nine years.
Goodbye, David Kahn.
David Stern took the NBA around the globe in nearly three decades as commissioner, turning what was a second-rate league into a projected $5-billion-a-year industry.
David Stern spent nearly 30 years growing the NBA, turning a league that couldn't even get its championship series on live prime-time TV into a projected $5 billion a year industry.
Kevin Love returned from the London Olympics determined to do what every veteran U.S. teammate of his had already done _ lead his team to the playoffs.
Kevin Love returned from the London Olympics determined to do what every one of his U.S. teammates have already done _ lead his team to the playoffs.
Glen Taylor is the biggest reason the Timberwolves are still in Minnesota, having saved the team from moving to New Orleans when he swooped in and bought the franchise in 1994.
The Minnesota Timberwolves have announced that they are hiring Rick Adelman as their next coach.
Rick Adelman coached four teams in his first two decades in the NBA, each time taking a year off before starting his next journey.
The Minnesota Timberwolves persuaded Rick Adelman to listen to their pitch for the head coaching job after all.
The Minnesota Timberwolves have persuaded Rick Adelman to listen to their pitch for the head coaching job after all.
Saunders himself could also take over, though owner Glen Taylor has said he prefers to keep Saunders in the front office.
"It's good advice," Taylor said. "Certainly it's one that I thought of, but I agree that we need to go there and I think it is the appropriate decision."