- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Glen Taylor
Minnesota Timberwolves owner and printing company billionaire Glen Taylor has signed a letter of intent to buy the Minneapolis Star Tribune, the newspaper announced Tuesday.
A Minnesota couple who allegedly lived in expensive homes and owned a yacht while taking more than $160,000 in state welfare benefits has been arrested.
Minnesota Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor sat before a throng of media, swallowed hard and said what many in and around the organization had been thinking for about nine years.
Goodbye, David Kahn.
David Stern took the NBA around the globe in nearly three decades as commissioner, turning what was a second-rate league into a projected $5-billion-a-year industry.
David Stern spent nearly 30 years growing the NBA, turning a league that couldn't even get its championship series on live prime-time TV into a projected $5 billion a year industry.
Kevin Love returned from the London Olympics determined to do what every veteran U.S. teammate of his had already done _ lead his team to the playoffs.
Kevin Love returned from the London Olympics determined to do what every one of his U.S. teammates have already done _ lead his team to the playoffs.
Glen Taylor is the biggest reason the Timberwolves are still in Minnesota, having saved the team from moving to New Orleans when he swooped in and bought the franchise in 1994.
The Minnesota Timberwolves have announced that they are hiring Rick Adelman as their next coach.
Rick Adelman coached four teams in his first two decades in the NBA, each time taking a year off before starting his next journey.
The Minnesota Timberwolves persuaded Rick Adelman to listen to their pitch for the head coaching job after all.
The Minnesota Timberwolves have persuaded Rick Adelman to listen to their pitch for the head coaching job after all.
Owner Glen Taylor is well aware of the Minnesota Timberwolves' long-term rebuilding plan. He is starting to see improvement and likes the core of young players that have been assembled.
The city of Minneapolis and the Minnesota Timberwolves have jumped into a growing line of parties seeking public help to resolve their stadium situations in the Twin Cities.
Taylor said Tuesday that didn't happen because he didn't see a path to full ownership.
"I'm not a buyer and seller, and people who have been around me for a long time know that," he said.