- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
Glendale City Council
Latest Glendale City Council Items
The Phoenix Coyotes spent the past four years searching for impact players, but didn't have the money to land many due to the restraints of being run by the NHL.
The Phoenix Coyotes took a big step toward stability Tuesday night when the Glendale City Council ratified an arena lease agreement with a prospective owner of the franchise.
The Glendale City Council has voted to pay the NHL $25 million in arena operating costs to keep the Phoenix Coyotes in Arizona for another season while the prolonged attempt to sell the troubled franchise goes on.
The NHL is considering a legal move to clear the way for the sale of the Phoenix Coyotes to Chicago businessman Matthew Hulsizer. The league also may have another potential buyer stepping forward in place of Hulsizer as the saga over ownership of the troubled team enters its third year.
The Glendale City Council is scheduled to vote next week on a plan to pay the NHL up to $25 million to buy more time to find a buyer for the Phoenix Coyotes.
The Glendale City Council has approved a new lease for the Phoenix Coyotes, clearing the way for sale of the team by the NHL to Chicago businessman Matt Hulsizer.
The Glendale City Council has scheduled a vote next Tuesday on a new lease for the Phoenix Coyotes, a long-awaited move that could clear the way for sale of the team by the NHL to Chicago businessman Matthew Hulsizer.
The Glendale City Council has scheduled a vote for Tuesday on a new 30-year lease for the Phoenix Coyotes, a long-awaited move that could clear the way for sale of the team by the NHL to Chicago businessman Matthew Hulsizer.