- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Governor Moonbeam is fit and ready for another re-run
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Glenn Beck Program
The Glenn Beck Program is an American talk radio show hosted by commentator Glenn Beck on Premiere Radio Networks. Since its inception as a nationally-syndicated show in 2002, the program has become one of the highest rated radio programs. Furthermore, it made Beck an influential member of the conservative media and led to a television show on Fox News Channel, six New York Times-bestselling books (five of which debuted at #1), a magazine, and a stage tour. In 2009, many editorials, such as those on The Huffington Post singled out Glenn Beck's radio and television programs for raising issues which led to the resignation of Obama advisor Van Jones - Source: Wikipedia
Conservative talk show host Glenn Beck has signed a five-year, $100 million contract to continue his morning radio show with syndicator Premiere Networks Inc.
Monday afternoon, just two months after the Fox News Channel's "Glenn Beck Program" went off the air, its controversial host began streaming online content from his new venture, GBTV.