- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Glenn Beck Program
The Glenn Beck Program is an American talk radio show hosted by commentator Glenn Beck on Premiere Radio Networks. Since its inception as a nationally-syndicated show in 2002, the program has become one of the highest rated radio programs. Furthermore, it made Beck an influential member of the conservative media and led to a television show on Fox News Channel, six New York Times-bestselling books (five of which debuted at #1), a magazine, and a stage tour. In 2009, many editorials, such as those on The Huffington Post singled out Glenn Beck's radio and television programs for raising issues which led to the resignation of Obama advisor Van Jones - Source: Wikipedia
Conservative talk show host Glenn Beck has signed a five-year, $100 million contract to continue his morning radio show with syndicator Premiere Networks Inc.
Monday afternoon, just two months after the Fox News Channel's "Glenn Beck Program" went off the air, its controversial host began streaming online content from his new venture, GBTV.