- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Glenn Beck Items
San Diego Mayor Bob Filner is officially banned from at least four Hooters locations in the city, with the restaurants prominently displaying anti-Filner posters originally created by conservative radio host Glenn Beck, The Blaze reported.
In characteristic folksy but aggressive style, Ron Paul has become a media mogul of sorts. The former Texas lawmaker and Libertarian presidential hopeful already has drawn the help of one Hollywood celebrity in his zeal to launch the Ron Paul Channel, a high-definition news network available online by subscription.
Glenn Beck has announced that he will be donating $50,000 to the families of the 19 firefighters that died in Arizona on Sunday, The Blaze reported.
It portends to be a fierce demonstration, as in days of yore: The Tea Party Patriots will assemble at the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday for an "Audit the IRS" rally in support of conservative groups that were subject to some uncomfortable scrutiny by the federal agency in recent years. The tea partyers will have some high profile company. Independent media maven Glenn Beck plans to be there, despite his own misgivings about visiting the veritable heart of big government.
Whenever a serious dilemma arises in America, a debate soon follows. And whoever is able to frame the debate gains the upper hand. For example, abortion is not about taking the life of the unborn, it's about choice. And marriage is not defined by the formal union of a man and a woman, it's about equality.
Conservative radio commentator Glenn Beck and liberal Hollywood movie-maker Michael Moore have found common ground on the National Security Agency whistleblower, Edward Snowden: He's a hero.
Nationally known media personality Glenn Beck said the police response to the Boston Marathon bombing attacks reminded of Nazi Germany, with door-to-door searches to root out Jews during the Holocaust.
The producers of the cable TV miniseries on the Bible say Internet chatter that their Satan character resembles President Barack Obama is "utter nonsense."
"If we control the debate, we change politics. And if we change politics, we change the country," declares Glenn Beck, in a new public pitch to bring The Blaze, his independent libertarian broadcast network, to cable TV.