- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Glenn Close Items
There's a broader vibe than the usual Hollywood A-listers this year at the Toronto International Film Festival, one of the world's top cinema showcases and a prelude for contenders at the Academy Awards.
The organizing committee of Spain's premiere film festival says Hollywood actress Glenn Close is to receive this year's edition of its lifetime achievement award.
After being on his feet for three hours hosting the Emmy Awards, Jimmy Fallon couldn't sit down.
"Glee" is about to learn if the Emmys care to sing its praises.
Eric Stonestreet of "Modern Family" won the Emmy Award for best supporting actor in a comedy Sunday for his portrayal of a gay dad and partner who's a boisterous spirit.
The champagne is popped and the hors d'oeuvres are served as the television world begins partying in preparation for Sunday night's 62nd annual Primetime Emmy Awards, going live to all U.S. time zones for the first time in recent memory. Here are the latest happenings from Hollywood:
A Kentucky woman lied repeatedly in an attempt to extort millions from the University of Louisville's basketball coach, then traded sexual favors and lied again to cover up her crime, federal prosecutors said at the start of her trial Monday.
"Damages," the award-winning, critically acclaimed legal thriller, has won a reprieve after three low-rated seasons on the FX network.