- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Glenn Scarborough
The night before a 61-year-old Northeast man was fatally beaten in his basement apartment, he was attacked and bound in a similar manner but did not report the incident to police, according to testimony in D.C. Superior Court on Thursday.
Three Virginia men were arrested Thursday and charged with first-degree murder in what court papers describe as a brutal killing of a D.C. man motivated by a belief that the victim raped the mother of one of the men accused of killing him.
Neither the girls nor the men conceded that they planned to murder Scarborough, Detective Corbett said, citing interviews he conducted with the suspects.
The girls stayed in the car during the attack, he added.