- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Glenn Thomas
Logan Thomas knows there are concerns about his ability to play quarterback, especially in the NFL. As he proceeds through a week of Senior Bowl practices leading up to Saturday's collegiate all-star game, he also knows he alone can shape the way he'll be perceived.
After a new strand of bird flu previously unseen in humans killed 17 of the 87 people it has infected, Chinese officials are looking into the possibility of human-to-human transmission of the H7N9 strain.
Britain's Health Protection Agency has published an early genetic sequence of the new respiratory virus related to SARS that shows it is most closely linked to bat viruses, and scientists say camels, sheep or goats might end up being implicated too.
Capt. Glenn Thomas said the driver apparently lost control of the vehicle on the snow-covered and slushy road.
"People don't need to panic, because such limited human-to-human transmission won't prompt a pandemic," he said.