- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Glenn Wilson
The Prince George's County Sheriff's Office has arrested two men on felony charges dating back more than 30 years as part of the department's increased efforts to erase a backlog of crimes nearly 50,000 warrants deep, officials said Wednesday.
Glenn Wilson, a clinical psychologist, told the Daily Mail that while cuddling and hugging are beneficial, it seems wrong to only use physical touch as a way to evoke a specific, health-related reaction.