- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Glenn Workman
"Modern Family" star Ariel Winter's father will temporarily handle her finances and she'll continue living with her adult sister, at least for the next three months, according to a custody agreement reached Wednesday shortly before a trial was to start.
The family of teenage actress Ariel Winter agreed Wednesday to undergo counseling to try to resolve issues that led to her mother losing custody and control of her daughter's already prolific career for the near future.
A judge is scheduled to wade into the messy family dynamics of teen actress Ariel Winter and determine whether the "Modern Family" star should stay away from her mother, who has been described in court filings as physically and emotionally abusive.
A judge determined Tuesday that teen actress Ariel Winter's mother should not regain custody of the "Modern Family" star and that the 14-year-old should remain in her sister's care for the next several weeks.
The father of "Modern Family" star Ariel Winter is opposing a guardianship for the teenage actress and says he is willing to care for her.
The father of "Modern Family" star Ariel Winter said Monday he is willing to care for his daughter and does not believe she should be placed in a guardianship after allegations that her mother has been physically and emotionally abusive.
He also noted that Glenn Workman described his estranged wife to investigators as "controlling and driven."
He has previously told The Associated Press that it is unfortunate that the case became public, but that Winter was removed from her mother's custody for good reasons.