- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
Topic - Glenn Workman
"Modern Family" star Ariel Winter's father will temporarily handle her finances and she'll continue living with her adult sister, at least for the next three months, according to a custody agreement reached Wednesday shortly before a trial was to start.
A judge is scheduled to wade into the messy family dynamics of teen actress Ariel Winter and determine whether the "Modern Family" star should stay away from her mother, who has been described in court filings as physically and emotionally abusive.
A judge determined Tuesday that teen actress Ariel Winter's mother should not regain custody of the "Modern Family" star and that the 14-year-old should remain in her sister's care for the next several weeks.
The father of "Modern Family" star Ariel Winter is opposing a guardianship for the teenage actress and says he is willing to care for her.
The father of "Modern Family" star Ariel Winter said Monday he is willing to care for his daughter and does not believe she should be placed in a guardianship after allegations that her mother has been physically and emotionally abusive.
He also noted that Glenn Workman described his estranged wife to investigators as "controlling and driven."
He has previously told The Associated Press that it is unfortunate that the case became public, but that Winter was removed from her mother's custody for good reasons.