- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
By Tammy Bruce
Sheryl Sandberg, Beyonce are bossy women trying to ban bossy from our vocabulary
Topic - Gloriana
Gloriana is an opera in three acts by Benjamin Britten to an English libretto by William Plomer, based on Elizabeth and Essex by Lytton Strachey. The first performance was presented at the Royal Opera House, London in 1953 during the celebrations of the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II. - Source: Wikipedia
On "The Soul Sessions, Vol. 2," Joss Stone returns to the sound that launched her career.
The members of Gloriana found out like the rest of us that band mate Cheyenne Kimball was leaving the group: on Twitter.
A publicist confirms that Cheyenne Kimball of the country group Gloriana is engaged.