- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Gm
Workers have plucked a third Corvette from a giant sinkhole that swallowed eight classic cars at a Kentucky museum.
DeAngelo Hall and David Amerson are the only proven corners the Redskins have under contract. They'll need two more. Could one come via free agency?
The Atlanta Hawks, looking for more front-line help as they attempt to remain in the Eastern Conference playoff race, acquired 37-year-old forward Antawn Jamison from the Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday.
The Redskins have hired former quarterback Doug Williams to a serve as the team's personnel executive
Jason Licht welcomes the challenge of turning the Tampa Bay Buccaneers into a championship contender, and the team's new general manager doesn't believe it'll take long to do it.
Text of Gov. Jay Nixon's State of the State address as prepared for delivery Tuesday evening:
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have hired Arizona Cardinals front-office executive Jason Licht to help coach Lovie Smith transform a team that hasn't won a playoff game in more than a decade into a championship contender.
LAS VEGAS (AP) — The future of driving is right around the corner.
LAS VEGAS (AP) — GM says it will start outfitting most Chevrolet vehicles with 4G cellular capabilities in partnership with AT&T. The technology will let drivers make phone calls and allow passengers to surf the Web without burning through the voice and data limits on their phone plans.
In the span of a year, the Kansas City Chiefs went from being a franchise in disarray to one with the best record in the AFC and a shot at winning their division with two regular-season games left.
General Motors' board has named product development chief Mary Barra as the company's next CEO, a person briefed on the matter says.
As the chess world gets used to a new champion, the everyday machinery of tournaments and matches is clanking back to life. New Norwegian world titleholder Magnus Carlsen is promising to be an active and visible champion, but is understandably taking a little personal "me time" after his decisive win last month dethroning India's Viswanathan Anand in Chennai, India.
Mike Rizzo announced several changes to his front office, including promotions for top aides Doug Harris and Kris Kline.
More than a decade ago, when Matt Williams was still a third baseman, and Mike Rizzo was still climbing the front-office rungs, the future general manager thought he noticed the makings of a future skipper.
They play in a lopsided dome from a best-forgotten era in stadium construction.