- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
Topic - Gm
It sometimes gets billed as the "warm-up" to the World Open, but the D.C. International Tournament doesn't have to accept second billing to any other event these days.
The Penguins fired the franchise's all-time winningest coach on Friday while hiring Jim Rutherford away from the Carolina Hurricanes to replace Ray Shero as general manager.
GM CEO Mary Barra says 15 employees have been fired over the company's recent ignition switch recalls.
Talk about a safe choice for GM. I'm surprised Ted Leonsis didn't just hire George McPhee back and ask him to change his name and wear a disguise. At least he didn't just give the job to Ernie Grunfeld.
Whether it's Ray Shero, Paul Fenton or someone else, the Caps' next GM has some big questions to answer.
The Capitals' search for a new general manager appears to have narrowed down to three or four candidates.
If the Capitals want Barry Trotz as their head coach they may need to act quickly on a new GM.
1. HOUSTON TEXANS (2-14)
Jason Licht welcomes the challenge of turning the Tampa Bay Buccaneers into a championship contender, and the team's new general manager doesn't believe it'll take long to do it.
LAS VEGAS (AP) — GM says it will start outfitting most Chevrolet vehicles with 4G cellular capabilities in partnership with AT&T. The technology will let drivers make phone calls and allow passengers to surf the Web without burning through the voice and data limits on their phone plans.
General Motors' board has named product development chief Mary Barra as the company's next CEO, a person briefed on the matter says.
Mike Rizzo announced several changes to his front office, including promotions for top aides Doug Harris and Kris Kline.
After a long weekend, let's go with a couple of really short games. In an age of vast game databases, computer-aided study and 25 move-deep opening theory, it's remarkable how even the world's very best players can get themselves into trouble before the game has barely begun.
Doug Whaley was promoted to take over as Buffalo Bills general manager, making the team's near top-to-bottom offseason overhaul complete.