- Stocks gain as investors weigh economic news
- Doctors say ‘profound’ new HIV treatment may prove the cure
- Mexican truck with radioactive load stolen
- NYPD head Ray Kelly wins big retirement perk — a $1.5M tax-paid team of bodyguards
- #smh: Pentagon may forgive recruits’ vulgar, disrespectful social media posts
- Libraries to feds: Stop spying on us
- Britain eyes new powers to thwart Islamic extremists
- Angry NTSB ousts railroad union from N.Y. train crash site
- Sen. Bernie Sanders hints at White House run
- Westboro Baptists slam actor Paul Walker: He’s ‘in Hell’
Latest God Items
"The first thing we can thank God for this Thanksgiving is that we Americans still have Thanksgiving. This holiday, so bound up with our history and our traditions, is in danger. Most department stores have long since put up their Christmas — correction, holiday — decorations and filled the air with 'Yuletide' carols," declares Bob Morrison, a senior fellow with the Family Research Council.
Mark Burnett and Roma Downey’s “The Bible” franchise continues to grow in unexpected ways. Up next? A 16-city music tour featuring some of today’s most popular Christian acts.
About 50 ministers gave their symbolic support to a colleague facing sanctions from the United Methodist Church by participating in a same-sex wedding.
Bill O’Reilly says God told him to write his new book, “Killing Jesus: A History.”
American exceptionalism isn't a matter of muscle but mission
A Memphis mother is outraged that her 10-year-old daughter wasn't allowed to pick God as an idol for a school assignment.
Uncle Si, as Silas Merritt Robertson is known to "Duck Dynasty" watchers, has a new book coming out Tuesday, and it promises more of the same of what makes the A&E hit one of the most-watched reality shows in television history: family-friendly tales that highlight the power and grace of Jesus Christ.
A sign outside St. John's Anglican Church in Canada seems to suggest homosexuality is okay because Jesus had two fathers.
A Christian-turned-Muslim who penned a book about the life of Jesus and included such controversial findings as the son of God never considered himself a deity has catapulted into bestseller status, hitting No. 1 on Amazon sales lists for the United States.