- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest God Items
"The first thing we can thank God for this Thanksgiving is that we Americans still have Thanksgiving. This holiday, so bound up with our history and our traditions, is in danger. Most department stores have long since put up their Christmas — correction, holiday — decorations and filled the air with 'Yuletide' carols," declares Bob Morrison, a senior fellow with the Family Research Council.
Mark Burnett and Roma Downey’s “The Bible” franchise continues to grow in unexpected ways. Up next? A 16-city music tour featuring some of today’s most popular Christian acts.
About 50 ministers gave their symbolic support to a colleague facing sanctions from the United Methodist Church by participating in a same-sex wedding.
Bill O’Reilly says God told him to write his new book, “Killing Jesus: A History.”
American exceptionalism isn't a matter of muscle but mission
A Memphis mother is outraged that her 10-year-old daughter wasn't allowed to pick God as an idol for a school assignment.
Uncle Si, as Silas Merritt Robertson is known to "Duck Dynasty" watchers, has a new book coming out Tuesday, and it promises more of the same of what makes the A&E hit one of the most-watched reality shows in television history: family-friendly tales that highlight the power and grace of Jesus Christ.
A sign outside St. John's Anglican Church in Canada seems to suggest homosexuality is okay because Jesus had two fathers.
A Christian-turned-Muslim who penned a book about the life of Jesus and included such controversial findings as the son of God never considered himself a deity has catapulted into bestseller status, hitting No. 1 on Amazon sales lists for the United States.