- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest God Items
"Son of God," a new movie depicting the life of Christ according to Gospels, saw tremendous success and positive reviews when it opened in theaters at the end of February.
In the beginning, there was "The Bible," the most-watched cable TV show of 2013. Following its flood of faith-inspiring success are three Bible-based movies set to open in theaters this year.
Mark Burnett and Roma Downey’s “The Bible” franchise continues to grow in unexpected ways. Up next? A 16-city music tour featuring some of today’s most popular Christian acts.
Bill O’Reilly says God told him to write his new book, “Killing Jesus: A History.”
A Christian-turned-Muslim who penned a book about the life of Jesus and included such controversial findings as the son of God never considered himself a deity has catapulted into bestseller status, hitting No. 1 on Amazon sales lists for the United States.
On this Good Friday, what does freedom have to do with rising from the dead?
Sunday was the first of Advent, the season of preparation for Christmas. We all know how to get ready for Christmas: Shop til you drop, make an appearance at every holiday party, decorate your home like in the magazines. It's go, go, go: get stressed out, exhausted, sick, and then spend the week between Christmas and New Year’s in bed trying to recover.
Pope Benedict XVI appealed for peace Friday at a time of deep turmoil in the Middle East, calling the flow of weapons into Syria a "grave sin" as the country endures a bloody civil war.
President Hugo Chavez has spent much of his career praising the socialist ideas of famed atheists such as Karl Marx and Fidel Castro.