- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Godaddy
Go Daddy or Go Daddy Group Inc. is a privately held company that is primarily an internet domain registrar and web hosting company. Go Daddy Group Inc. filed for an IPO in 2006, but later canceled it, due to "market uncertainties". In addition to domain registration and hosting Go Daddy also sells e-business related software and services. On June 24, 2011, The Wall Street Journal reported that private-equity firms KKR and Silver Lake Partners, along with a third investor, were nearing a deal to buy the company for between $2–2.5 billion. , Bob Parsons had ceded the CEO role of Go Daddy to Warren Adelman, who had been with the company for about 10 years. - Source: Wikipedia
A former executive for GoDaddy who is touting her conservative credentials filed nominating petitions Tuesday to enter the Republican primary for Arizona governor.
Danica Patrick is the most successful woman to get behind the wheel of a race car, but on Super Bowl Sunday, she's the girl in the GoDaddy commercials. Having done a dozen ads for the web-hosting company, the 31-year NASCAR driver has another planned for Sunday's game.
Danica Patrick has ditched sexy strip downs for bulked up bodybuilders in her latest GoDaddy Super Bowl spot.
MOBILE, Ala. (AP) — Arkansas State keeps winning football games no matter who is on the sideline.
Arkansas State (7-5) vs. Ball State (10-2), 8 p.m. CST (ESPN)
Danica Patrick traditionally winds down each season with a series of interviews designed to reflect on the past year and look ahead at what's next for one of the most recognizable figures in sports.
Don't expect to see Danica Patrick take her clothes off, kiss a girl or do anything else risque during the next Super Bowl.
Andretti Autosport will announce a new primary sponsor Saturday to replace GoDaddy next season on the car currently driven by James Hinchcliffe.
Danica Patrick's familiar GoDaddy green will be gone the entire month of October as she'll race with a bright pink paint scheme to help raise breast cancer awareness.
Blake Irving, new CEO of GoDaddy, is very much a car guy. How much of that translates into racing remains to be seen.
James Hinchcliffe is feeling the heat after fellow GoDaddy driver Danica Patrick's strong showing in the Daytona 500.