- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Golden State Warriors
Latest Golden State Warriors Items
The Maloof family has agreed to sell the Kings to a Seattle group led by investor Chris Hansen, the league confirmed in a statement Monday morning. The deal is still pending a vote by the NBA Board of Governors.
Nearly five years after their colors, banners and history were packed away into storage and their franchise relocated, the SuperSonics are one significant step closer to returning to Seattle.
LeBron James has become the youngest player in NBA history to score 20,000 points.
LeBron James was the youngest player in NBA history to win rookie of the year, to record a triple-double, to score 1,000 points, to score 10,000 points, to win MVP honors at an All-Star Game ... You get the idea. His latest youngest-to-do-it milestone could come as early as Wednesday.
Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson is taking his fight to keep the Kings in California's capital city to NBA owners.
Prized prospect Jabari Parker of Chicago's Simeon Career Academy, one of the most highly touted recruits in years, is headed to Duke
Chris Singleton walked slowly to the middle of the Washington Wizards' locker room. The team had just dropped its 15th game of the season and lost yet another player to injury. As he looked at the horde of media standing around him, he shook his head and shrugged his shoulders.
Riding a two-game home winning streak, the Washington Wizards hosted the Golden State Warriors on Saturday at Verizon Center, hoping to extend the streak to three. Their luck didn't extend that far. The Warriors defeated the Wizards 101-97, improving their record to 13-7, while the Wizards fell to 2-15.
Mayor Vincent C. Gray is scheduled to kick off Turkey Bowl Week on Monday afternoon at the Verizon Center.