- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
Topic - Gonzalo Fernández-Castaño
Asia staged an improbable Ryder Cup-like comeback on the final day of the EurAsia Cup on Saturday, picking up seven of 10 points available in singles to level the score at 10-all and share the trophy with Europe.
Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano grew up watching the famed "Spanish Armada" team of Seve Ballesteros and Jose Maria Olazabal, so the Ryder Cup means everything to him. He still recalls the encouragement from Olazabal a year ago.
Ryan Moore birdied the first hole of a playoff with Gary Woodland on Monday to win the CIMB Classic after an overnight wait caused by thunderstorms.
Luke Guthrie stumbled at the end of the third round Saturday and wound up tied for the lead with Rafa Cabrera-Bello in the BMW Masters.
Tiger Woods must be mellowing with age.