- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
Latest Good Friday Items
Jrue Holiday scored 22 points, and the Philadelphia 76ers found enough motivation to put the Washington Wizards' pursuit of ninth place to rest for good Friday night, pulling away in the second half for a 97-86 victory.
Pope Francis is celebrating a trimmed back Easter Vigil service after having reached out to Muslims and women during a Holy Week in which he has begun to put his mark on the Catholic Church.
The Shroud of Turin has gone on display for a special TV appearance amid new research purporting to date the linen some say was Jesus' burial cloth to around the time of his death.
Pope Francis reached out in friendship to "so many Muslim brothers and sisters" during a Good Friday procession dedicated to the suffering of Christians from terrorism, war and religious fanaticism in the Middle East.
On this Good Friday, what does freedom have to do with rising from the dead?
Hundreds of Christians streamed through the cobblestone alleyways of Jerusalem's Old City on Friday, hoisting wooden crosses and chanting prayers to mark the crucifixion of Jesus.
Investors had a three-day weekend to brood over disappointing job growth in March. When they got back to work Monday and delivered their verdict, it wasn't good.
Oil prices fell below $102 a barrel Monday amid hopes that international talks between Tehran and the six major powers scheduled for this week may help avoid military action over Iran's nuclear program.
Israeli Ambassador Michael Oren is accusing the president of a major Christian relief organization of defaming the Jewish state by accusing Israel of restricting Palestinian Christians from attending Easter services in Jerusalem.