- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
good morning america
Latest good morning america Items
ABC News correspondent Amy Robach says she has breast cancer, a month after she was given a mammogram on the air for a "Good Morning America" story.
One year after Hurricane Sandy made landfall, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie marked the day by mourning those lost in the storm, thanking volunteers, police and firefighters — and taking another swipe at Congress for bogging down the recovery effort.
Britney Spears is heading to Las Vegas. The 31-year-old pop star confirmed a two-year residency at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino on ABC's "Good Morning America" on Tuesday. "Britney: Piece of Me" will debut Dec. 27. Spears announced 16 dates, but she'll perform 50 shows each in 2014 and 2015.
Busy cancer patient Valerie Harper leads a class of 12 amateur hoofers in the upcoming 17th season of "Dancing With the Stars."
House Speaker John A. Boehner says the man who disclosed top-secret spying programs is a "traitor" who committed a "giant violation of the law" that put Americans at risk.
As the director of "Hating Breitbart," which was released digitally and in theaters last week across the United States, I had the distinct and unique privilege of following Andrew Breitbart during the closing years of his public life, documenting his speeches, conversations, ruminations and mischief - we even shot one of his haircuts.
Robin Roberts will tell the story of her battle with a life-threatening illness in a new memoir.
It reads more like "The Heart of Darkness," this searing account of life at the top of the television jungle.
Pop icon Beyonce called the amount of criticism she and husband Jay-Z faced for their vacation in Cuba "shocking" in an interview that aired Monday.