- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
Latest Google Inc. Items
When a mobile-phone security firm scanned nearly 300,000 free applications for Apple Inc.'s iPhone and phones built around Google Inc.'s Android software, it found that many of them secretly pull sensitive data off users' phones and ship them off to third parties without notification.
THE REPLACEMENT: Yahoo Japan Corp. will use Google technology rather than Yahoo Inc.'s to run its search engine and search ad delivery system.
Yahoo Japan Corp. will use Google technology to run its search engine and search ad delivery system, after a similar deal in the U.S. was derailed by regulators concerned about a monopoly.
E-mail and other Web-based office programs from Google have won the U.S. government's seal of approval.
THE PUSH: Google Inc. is gearing up to sell its Web-hosted applications such as e-mail and word processing to a wider range of federal, state and local government agencies.
Google Inc. is gearing up to sell its e-mail and other Web-hosted applications to a wider range of government agencies after winning a prized security clearance.
Yahoo Inc.'s turnaround effort wavered in the second quarter as the Internet company's lackluster revenue growth overshadowed a surge in net income.
Yahoo Inc.'s turnaround effort wavered in the second quarter as the Internet company's paltry revenue growth overshadowed a surge in net income.
Google Inc. is doing its part to stimulate the economy and hurting its stock in the process.