- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Google Items
Google officials are in Santa Fe Friday to help small businesses build an Internet presence.
Google has a new patent, and privacy activists aren't especially happy. The technology company is pushing for a new contact lens that carries a tiny little embedded camera -- a touted benefit for society that could help visually impaired wearers avoid hazardous objects and stretch their peripheral vision, researchers said.
A federal agency having trouble adapting to the Internet age has finally stopped charging customers for one senator's reports — but is still charging for thousands of other documents that are available online, for free, and reachable through a simple Google search.
A Google vice president will become the new dean of Carnegie Mellon University's School of Computer Science.
"Yay, it's Nick! How can I help?"
Mayor Bill de Blasio is pushing back his self-imposed deadline to ban horse-drawn carriages from New York City's streets.
Want to create the next Google? The University of Maryland, College Park wants to help you get there.
Where some see a queue of engineers awaiting private commuter shuttles, one San Francisco startup sees an opportunity to lure talent from top Silicon Valley tech firms.
Google Glass is like a fickle friend. Surprises await, such as the time it took a photo of my ceiling while I was making carrot and ginger soup.