- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Gordon Donegan
The Democratic Party of Virginia convention that descended into chaos, discord and finger-pointing has prompted a formal complaint against the state party that demands a new election for two of the state's representatives to the Democratic National Committee and the ouster of three top party officials.
She said the elections to the DNC of incumbent Frank Leone and Hampton City Vice Mayor George Wallace were not legitimate, and she accused George Burke, chairman of the 11th District Democratic Committee, of improperly credentialing delegates to vote in the 3rd District over the objections of district Chairwoman Linda Brooks.
"There were numerous witnesses," she said. "The events of the day were captured on video and speak for themselves."