- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Gordon E. Finley
Latest Gordon E. Finley Items
Although it is widely purported that women are paid less than men for equal work, the reality is otherwise ("Poll shows mixed feelings about feminism," Nation, Tuesday).
Just two short weeks after Men's Health Week and less than three weeks after Father's Day, we learn more men are getting screened for colon cancer ( "Colon cancer screenings up, breast rate stalled," Web, Culture, Tuesday). That's great news, but what about screenings for prostate cancer?