- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Gosnell Clinic Items
The billboards, placed prominently near Delaware's abortion clinics, say it all: "Don't Let Your Job Put You In Prison."
The seedy practices of abortionists came sharply into focus Monday when a Philadelphia jury convicted Kermit Gosnell on three counts of first-degree murder. It's a significant setback for the Democrats, who have made terminating the lives of the unborn their defining issue.
All right, ladies. Do not get your thongs, boxers or briefs all twisted. Don't think "back-alley" abortions are no more because of Roe v. Wade.
By his own lawyer’s count, Kermit Gosnell, a 72-year-old doctor in West Philadelphia, Pa., performed more than 16,000 abortions over the course of 31 years.
By his own lawyer's count, Kermit Gosnell, a 72-year-old doctor in West Philadelphia, Pa., performed more than 16,000 abortions over the course of 31 years.