- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Gosnell Clinic Items
The billboards, placed prominently near Delaware's abortion clinics, say it all: "Don't Let Your Job Put You In Prison."
The seedy practices of abortionists came sharply into focus Monday when a Philadelphia jury convicted Kermit Gosnell on three counts of first-degree murder. It's a significant setback for the Democrats, who have made terminating the lives of the unborn their defining issue.
All right, ladies. Do not get your thongs, boxers or briefs all twisted. Don't think "back-alley" abortions are no more because of Roe v. Wade.
By his own lawyer’s count, Kermit Gosnell, a 72-year-old doctor in West Philadelphia, Pa., performed more than 16,000 abortions over the course of 31 years.
By his own lawyer's count, Kermit Gosnell, a 72-year-old doctor in West Philadelphia, Pa., performed more than 16,000 abortions over the course of 31 years.