- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Gould Hall Items
Reports of shots fired at the University of Oklahoma's architecture school prompted a brief lockdown Wednesday, but officials said no evidence of a shooting had been found as authorities continued to sweep the building.
The University of Oklahoma locked down its campus Wednesday after a faculty member reported hearing gunshots but the school's president said it appeared the incident was a false alarm perhaps tied to construction equipment being used nearby.