- Selfies gone too far? N.Y. woman snaps photo in front of suicidal man on bridge
- Rob Ford gets D.C. sports radio gig: Toronto’s crack-smoking mayor will make NFL picks
- Israel mulls gift of West Bank land to Palestinians
- Stocks gain as investors weigh economic news
- Doctors say ‘profound’ new HIV treatment may prove the cure
- Mexican truck with radioactive load stolen
- NYPD head Ray Kelly wins big retirement perk — a $1.5M tax-paid team of bodyguards
- Pentagon weighing ‘second start’ for overexposed youth in social media
- Libraries to feds: Stop spying on us
- Britain eyes new powers to thwart Islamic extremists
Gov. Bob Mcdonnell'S Administration
Latest Gov. Bob Mcdonnell'S Administration Items
Virginia state finances can weather a continued sluggish economy, but the so-called 'fiscal cliff' could cause daunting hardships unless Washington can resolve polarizing political gridlock and reach a deficit reduction deal.
Former Northern Virginia lawmaker Jeannemarie Devolites Davis will explore a bid for lieutenant governor in 2013, adding another candidate to an already-crowded GOP field.
Virginia Attorney General Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II is likely to announce next week that he will run for governor in 2013, a highly placed Republican official said Wednesday night.
Virginia's state budget ended with a surprise surplus of about $220 million, government figures show, exceeding forecasts of a month ago anticipating a $140 million unspent balance.