- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
Government Reform Committee
Latest Government Reform Committee Items
The House's chief investigator says the FBI is stonewalling his inquiry into whether the agency and the Internal Revenue Service targeted conservative group True the Vote for special scrutiny, and Rep. Darrell E. Issa is now threatening subpoenas to pry loose the information from FBI Director James B. Comey Jr.
The federal agency charged with screening employees for security clearance offered hints about how to cut corners, and its lax policies could have led to the clearance the Navy Yard shooter needed to access the base.
Democrats on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee are calling on Chairman Darrell E. Issa, California Republican, to withdraw a subpoena he issued to compel U.S. Chief Technology Officer Todd Park to testify on the rollout of President Obama's health care overhaul.
House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell E. Issa has subpoenaed Treasury Secretary Jack Lew for documents and communications related to the IRS tea party targeting scandal.
Planners at the Department of Veterans Affairs accepted thousands of dollars in meals, spas, gift baskets and limo and helicopter rides from hotels hoping to host the VA's lavish conference business, a congressional investigation has found.
Planners at the Department of Veterans Affairs accepted thousands of dollars in meals, spa visits, gift baskets and limo and helicopter rides from hotels hoping to host the VA's lavish conference business, a congressional investigation has found.
House Republican investigators Wednesday accused the woman in charge of the IRS' Obamacare compliance office of having leaked private taxpayer information to the White House, saying that calls into question the agency's trustworthiness in administering the new health care reform law.
Disgraced IRS agent appears to be a fast learner
Last week, the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee held a hearing on the Benghazi, Libya, killings. Two of the victims' parents, Charles Woods and Patricia Smith, were given an opportunity to speak before the committee. Just prior to their turns to speak, 15 Democrats left the hearing. The only two Democrats remaining were Rep. Elijah E. Cummings of Maryland and Rep. Jackie Speier of California.