- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Grace Jones Items
"I'm just trying to change the world, one sequin at a time," Lady Gaga once said. And the fashion-inspired singer reigned supreme at the opening of Paris' luxuriant haute couture shows. Monday marked the first full day of the spring-summer 2014 displays in Paris, including collections from Christian Dior Couture, Giambattista Valli and Schiaparelli.
For Jean-Paul Goude, the days of false modesty are over: The extravagant French illustrator, photographer and ad man _ best known internationally for his TV spots for Chanel's Egoiste and Coco perfumes _ says he now finally considers himself an artist.