- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Grace-Marie Turner Items
The White House decision to delay the implementation of Obamacare's business mandate for one year sent shock waves through political circles in Washington.
Like a sick patient who somehow always rallies, President Obama's health care law survived another scare Tuesday with Mr. Obama's defeat of Republican challenger Mitt Romney on Tuesday.
Several issues are being distorted in the wake of the Supreme Court's contradictory, backdoor ruling that up-held President Obama's health care law on a disputed word definition.
The federal appeals court ruling that struck down the centerpiece of Obamacare has dealt a massive, possibly fatal blow to the government-imposed health care system passed by a Democrat-controlled Congress over bitter public opposition.
"ObamaCare is wrong for families, wrong for patients, wrong for business, and wrong for our children's futures." That's the thesis, laid out on the first page of the must-read "Why ObamaCare is Wrong for America," a powerful book co-written by four battle-tested veterans of Washington's health policy battles.