- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Grady Johnson
Grady Johnson, a delegate from Hardee County, said he spent 30 years in law enforcement and understands Mr. Perry's aim.
"The state of Texas is trying to take the kids off the street, but our own American kids don't have that same opportunity, and I think that's why the citizens were in an uproar," Mr. Johnson said, alluding to the boos at the debate. "He shot himself in the foot on that deal."