- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court declines to hear challenge to N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Graeme Mcdowell
No. 17 looked different this year, but it played pretty much the same.
Asia had two wins and two halves in the five foursomes matches at the EurAsia Cup on Friday, with Europe needing a late rally in the other match to hold a 7-3 lead after two days at Glenmarie Golf and Country Club.
Arnold Palmer believes age will be an issue as 38-year-old Tiger Woods tries to break the major championship record.
This already is shaping up as a big year for Graeme McDowell - his wife is expecting their first child.
It's rare to hear Ernie Els describe his week at the Match Play Championship as "wonderful."
The weekend arrives at the Match Play Championship along with the usual assortment of surprises.
Ernie Els hardly ever catches a break at the Match Play Championship.
A brief look at the third round of the Match Play Championship on Friday at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club at Dove Mountain:
Graeme McDowell rallied to beat Hunter Mahan in 21 holes Friday in the Match Play Championship in a rematch of their Ryder Cup-deciding match in 2010.
Graeme McDowell figured his luck had run out Friday at the Match Play Championship.
Getting to the round of 16 in the Match Play Championship was all that mattered Thursday.
Henrik Stenson would be the first to say how lucky he was to win the Match Play Championship in 2007.
A brief look at the first round of the Match Play Championship on Wednesday at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club at Dove Mountain:
Graeme McDowell rarely felt as hopeless in match play as he did Wednesday at Dove Mountain.
“I think you can make great moves here this weekend, but I can’t make great moves sitting on my couch,” Graeme McDowell said after missing the cut in 2013.
"No one is really going crazy out there in perfect, perfect conditions," Graeme McDowell said after fighting to salvage a 72.