- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Graeme Mcdowell Items
Wanting to return among the elite in golf, Graeme McDowell mapped out a plan last fall. He figured out how many ranking points he would need to get back into the top five in the world.
Zach Johnson put together the storybook finish at Sherwood on Sunday that for the longest time belonged to Tiger Woods.
Johnson was four shots behind with eight holes to play against the No. 1 player in the world. Tied for the lead on the 18th hole, Johnson quit on an 8-iron and hit into a hazard, and then went to the drop area. Johnson holed out from 58 yards for par, and won on the first extra hole when Woods missed a 5-foot par putt.
Tiger Woods had a birdie putt on every hole and made 10 of them Friday to tie his own course record at Sherwood and take a three-shot lead in the World Challenge.
Graeme McDowell is going to miss Sherwood Country Club.
Tiger Woods believes it's harder than ever to win on the PGA Tour because of the increasing depth of talent of the players.
On current form and on a very familiar golf course, the two top-ranked players in the World Cup _ Adam Scott and Matt Kuchar _ are heavy favorites for individual honors when play begins Thursday at Royal Melbourne.
Henrik Stenson remained in position to win the European Tour money title, opening a one-stroke lead Friday in the season-ending World Tour Championship.
Consider a couple of scenes from the golf world this year, with emphasis on "world."