- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
Topic - Graham Delaet
Kevin Stadler used to tag along with father Craig at the Masters. This year, they'll be teeing it up together at Augusta National.
The Smallrus finally hoisted a big PGA Tour trophy.
His team may have lost, but Graham DeLaet won a lot of admirers.
Capsules on the foursomes matches Friday and Saturday morning at the Presidents Cup, and fourballs matches Saturday:
The Golf Channel came to the PGA Tour opener with hopes of putting a microphone on players for the Tournament of Champions. The trick now is to find a few volunteers.
"If you look at where we are compared with other sports, we're pretty far behind," he said.
"I think it will work if we get some cooperation," Graham said. "But it's problematic. Some players will do it. Some won't."