- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Graham Delaet Items
The Presidents Cup is more of an exhibition than a competition, even on that rare occasion when the matches are competitive.
His team may have lost, but Graham DeLaet won a lot of admirers.
Capsules on the foursomes matches Friday and Saturday morning at the Presidents Cup, and fourballs matches Saturday:
The Americans survived a late rally Thursday and put the International team in a familiar hole at the Presidents Cup.
Matt Kuchar is the 10th player to have Tiger Woods as a partner in the Presidents Cup.
Sergio Garcia was doing everything right. He had the lead going into the third round. He kept bogeys off his card and made two birdies on the front nine.
Garcia was at 19-under 194 and had a two-shot lead over Henrik Stenson, perhaps the hottest player in golf with two runner-up finishes and two third-place finishes in his last five events.
The Americans have a 7-1-1 record in the Presidents Cup, and it looks even more lopsided on paper.
Masters champion Adam Scott won The Barclays on Sunday after everyone around him did their best to lose it.