- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Graham Delaet Items
All Times EST
Kevin Stadler used to tag along with father Craig at the Masters. This year, they'll be teeing it up together at Augusta National.
The Smallrus finally hoisted a big PGA Tour trophy.
Scott Stallings had ambitions to be a baseball player until the Sunday afternoon he sat down to the watch the 1997 Masters with his father.
Scott Stallings was in the 18th fairway at Torrey Pines, 222 yards from the front of the green, needing a birdie to give himself a shot at outright victory Sunday in the Farmers Insurance Open. That's when his caddie told him, "Let's see what you've got."
Webb Simpson committed to play the Phoenix Open on Friday, giving the tournament 21 of the top 50 players in the world ranking.
The Presidents Cup is more of an exhibition than a competition, even on that rare occasion when the matches are competitive.
His team may have lost, but Graham DeLaet won a lot of admirers.