- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Graham Vickers Items
The first hint a change was afoot was early in Navy's preseason camp. Coaches had junior Graham Vickers, penciled in as one of the Midshipmen's starting tackles, head out to practice early and work on snapping with a backup quarterback.
This early August practice session was supposed to be fairly uneventful for David Sumrall. Locked into a competition for Navy's left tackle position, Sumrall was in the middle of what coaches would later say was one of his best practices with the Midshipmen.